1 year ago · 7 minute read
- What Information We Collect About You
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- How We Share the Information We Collect
- How We Protect Your Information
- Third-Party Links
- User Content
- Fair Information Practices Compliance
- Access to Your Personal Information
- Do Not Track Signals and Minors
- Contact Us
- Changes to This Policy
We may revise and change this policy and the ways in which we collect, use and disclose personal information. Please check back here frequently to review the latest version of this policy.
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The information we may collect is described in this Section, and includes data related to account registration, payment, and security, such as your first name, your last name, your email address, and your physical address, as well as information you provide us with voluntarily, such as your gender, your telephone number, and any other information you enter into the Services (collectively, the “Personal Information”).
We may collect Personal Information directly from you, from third parties, or automatically through your use of the Services. The manner in which we collect your Personal Information is more fully discussed, below.
Information We Collect Directly.
- If you wish to use the Services, we require you to provide us with your first and last name, your email address, your physical address, and the necessary transaction information for the Services (such as your credit card information).
- If you wish to sign up for our Opt Out newsletter, we require only that you provide us with your email address.
- You may elect to provide us with information regarding your telephone number or additional telephone numbers. We collect this information.
- Should you choose to directly contact us, we will collect your name and any information you may provide us with, such as your email address, telephone number or mailing address.
- When you use the Services our servers automatically record information, including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you are using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plug-ins, and language preferences. We may collect this information.
- We may collect information about the device you are using the Services on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifiers, and crash data.
- GPS location from mobile devices is collected only with your permission. WiFi and IP addresses received from your browser or device may be used to determine approximate location.
- If you submit any information, data and/or content into the Services, we also collect and store this information, data and/or content.
Information We Collect Automatically.
We automatically collect analytic information related to how users use the Site on an aggregate and anonymous basis. We may use Google Analytics to collect this information.
Information We Collect Passively.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the Personal Information we gather about you for any or all of the following reasons:
- To personalize and customize the Site and Service to better suit your preferences, to offer personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise improve your experiences with the Site and Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. We may collect Personal Information about you to send you special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may be of interest. You may opt out of these offers and promotions by emailing us at the email address listed below at email@example.com
- To improve the Site and Services.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose the Personal Information that it collects in the ways described above, and to comply with the law, and to protect us and other users of the Site and Service. For example, we may share information with:
- Third-Party Providers. To help run the Site and Services, and provide you with customized promotions and offers, we may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents.
- Business Mergers. If we are bought out by or merged with another company, or we are involved in a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the Personal Information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We reserve the right to share aggregate or de-identified information about its users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, product development or similar purposes.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We want to make sure that your Personal Information is properly protected. We implement a variety of security measures to protect your Personal Information. However, please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, keeping your log-in and password private. You agree that we are not responsible for lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity via unauthorized password activity.
- Google Analytics
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- USER CONTENT
- FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES
If a breach of data occurs with our Site or Services, we will notify you via a notification posted on the homepage of our Site (www.optoutlife.com) and via an email notification at your last listed email address, per our Terms of Service, within 30 business days of discovering the breach. By using the Site or Services, you acknowledge and agree that we may send you electronic notifications via email in lieu of notifications by mail. If you would still like to receive notifications by mail, you can let us know by contacting us at the address or email address provided, below.
- ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
By logging on to your Opt Out account, you can view, change, and modify the following Personal Information: your name, address, phone number and billing information. If you have any questions or require assistance in how to access all your Personal Information, please contact us at the email or phone number listed below, and we are happy to help you access and view your Personal Information.
- DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS AND MINORS
We do not respond to Do Not Track Signals. If you have question regarding our policy, please contact us at the email address listed below.
The Services and Site are for those over the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 18. The Services and Site and their respective features are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at the email address, below.
- CONTACT US
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY